Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winter Ski Trip



We just booked our family Colorado ski trip and I'm so excited for our mountain vacay.  I love to get away and simply have a change of scenery.  This will be the first year that we will have all four kids on skis.  Yippee!!!  All of this winter trip planning is making me want to look at pictures of mountains and ski lodges and cute boots:)





My preference for a getaway is always a warm beach but I do love a cozy winter ski trip with the fam.  I'm looking forward to the warm fires, crisp air, hot chocolate, and mountain views.  I love the gondola rides up the mountain and the brisk strolls through town.  The quaint main street shops always carry the best winter gear.  Bring on the fair isle and fur!  

Ski Wear

Click for product info:


Do you have any upcoming trips planned?  
Ski or Surf?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<