Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Decor Inspiration






I just love Christmas time!  Our elf Olivia has been busy keeping watch over the kids. They are definitely trying to be extra good now that she is watching their every move.  None of them want her to give Santa a bad report. :)  So with the extra help, I spent the weekend adding finishing touches to our home decorations for the holidays.   I just need some twinkly lights, soft glowing candlelight, and fresh balsam garland to make me holiday happy!  I also found a lot of inspiration on Pinterest.   I'd love to hear how you have been spending your days this December.

Shop some great items for your holiday home below:
BTW, I was at Trader Joe's the other day and they had fresh boxwood wreaths for $9.99 just like the one on the black door above.  What a steal-yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<