Monday, November 10, 2014

Lately Loving



Happy Monday!  Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend.  I wanted to share some things that I've had my eye on lately as well as some great sales if you want to get a jump on your holiday gift getting.  I just ordered these boots and I can't wait to wear them this weekend with these.  The temps are supposed to drop later this week and we are headed to a football game on Saturday. They'll be perfect for a long day out in the cold.  So scroll through the slide show and check out everything I've been loving lately and hope you score big on the sales below.
Happy Shopping!

---------------Gotta Love A Sale-----------------

  • J CREW: Save 25% off fall favorites with code GETWARM until 11/11.
  • NORDSTROM:  Clearance sale happening at Nordstrom! Save up to 40% off.
  • WILLIAMS SONOMA: Save 20% off tabletop.
  • BANANA REBUPLIC: 30% off full prices with code BREXCITED. 
  • J CREW FACTORY: Save an extra 30% off everything with code EXTRA30.
  • GAP Save 30% off your purchase with code HAPPY.



NORDSTROM.com - Free Shipping Free Returns Everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<