Monday, November 3, 2014

Hostess With The Mostess

Holiday Hostess

Happy Monday!  We had a very lazy weekend which doesn't happen very often.  It was really cold/windy around here so it was really nice to have that extra hour of cozy as well.  Now that  Halloween is ova it's time for me to pack up the decorations and get ready for the go, go, go of the next couple of months.  I start to freak out a little bit this time of year knowing that we have two birthdays in November, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and hubsy's birthday shortly after.  It's a whirlwind of crazy!  So I'm trying to get myself organized and with the holidays right around the corner it's important to have a few hostess gifts ready to give.  Parties are plentiful and it's so nice to have a gift in hand.  Here are some of my faves:

1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.  7.  8.  9.  10.  11.

I hope this guide gives you some ideas for the little something for the holiday hostess.



Here's a few pictures of the little monsters from last week.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<