Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sleepy Thursday


Husby and I don't get nearly as much sleep as we should.  A two year old that screams "MOM", "MoMMMMMMMM" at the top of his lungs at the crack of dawn only adds to the deficit.  Often I wake up and go to the gym and by late morning I'm ready for a snoozy woozy-not good!  Sleep is so important and it's something that we often sacrifice for our busy lives.  It can take a toll on your health, mood and appearance.  So I think some comfy jammies are necessary to make sleeping something to look forward to.  I'm a pajama pants/shorts wearing girl.  I feel that they are more comfortable than a nightie that bunches up.  I like extra soft, lightweight fabrics and I have found that Nordstrom has the best selection.  I'm going to start my quest for some extra Zzzzs by going to bed a few minutes early tonight with a cup of chamomile tea. 
Lets just hope that our little rooster gets the memo in the morning.
Here are some of my favorite summer pjs. -Hurry some are on sale and of course free shipping and free returns from Nordstrom!-Yay!



Sleep well!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<