Thursday, June 12, 2014

Classic Brunch Beverage



Tuesday was the last day of school and I hosted a brunch here for my ladies in the morning before the kids were out.  I wanted it to be simple, fun and celebratory.  A true kick-off to summer!  What better way to get the summer started than with Mimosas and Bloody Marys.  I set up a DIY Bloody Mary bar with my favorite fixins'.  



Now, I love a Bloody Mary almost any time of day and often opt for the Virgin Mary as well-especially if I have a busy day planned.  I love to load mine up with tons of veggies and make it super spicy!!!  


It's fun to have an excuse to get friends together and it doesn't always have to be in the evening for cocktails and dinner.  Hope this inspires you to get together with friends this summer any time of day!


My faves for the perfect drink bar:

Happy Thirsty Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<