Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Monday

Happy Monday!  I hope you are having a great start to the week and that you also had a fantastic Mother's Day celebrating all moms.  I am so blessed to be the mom of four sweet kids and Mother's Day is just a reminder of how lucky I am.  I also have the most incredible mom who is always so supportive of me. She is the first person I call when I have good news, bad news or need her wise advice.  I often find myself asking "what would my mom do in this situation?"-and more often than not I call and ask for her opinion.  She inspires me to be the best in everything that I do and I hope that I am passing a little of that on to my kids.  
So, I will begin this week refreshed and feeling honored to be a mom and to have been influenced by my mom-it's the best job in the world!


We went downtown for Mother's Day brunch and stopped by Sprinkles Cupcakes-my favorite.  We brought a big box home for dessert! 





After looking at these photos I realize that our two year old has not yet mastered the photo smile!-Ha
Hope you have a happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<