Monday, November 4, 2013

Steppin' Out





Got some new booties this weekend after a major bootie hunt!  I wanted a timeless pair that would also be comfortable for running the kids around.  These are sooo comfortable as well as neutral so they will go with everything!  I threw them on with a pair of dark washed cuffed skinnies today but can't wait to wear them out with my black waxed jeans or leather leggings.
They are the Sam Edelman Maddox Chateau Grey Suede bootie and you can find them here.
I also found a bunch of other faves that are great too and remember the Nordstrom Women and Kids sale starts this week!



1. Frye at Nordstrom
2. Tory Burch at Nordstrom
3. Rag and Bone  at Nordstrom
4. Joe's at Nordstrom
5. Rag and Bone at Nordstrom
6. Jimmy Choo Youth Biker Boot at Nordstrom


I'd love to hear what boots are on your list for fall?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<