Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A New Start

As I woke up this morning thoughts of great possibility ran through my head.  How would I spend my day, my week, my year? 
Lunches are packed, uniforms washed and ready, supplies ready for my four children who are all walking four blocks down the street into the next chapter of their lives.  My daughter - 5th grade.  My oldest son - 3rd grade.  My middle son - Pre-Kindergarten. And my youngest son is off to “Two’s Preschool” for a couple of hours 3 days a week.  But to have them all going....going with backpacks on their backs means something.  It means that I am starting a new chapter as well.  A chapter of possibility!  The things I will do and accomplish this year are endless!!

I am going to continue to go to the gym and step up my exercise plan!  I’m going to keep up with the crazy amounts of laundry that a house of six produces!  I’m going to wash the sheets once a week!  I’m going to take a shower most days! I’m going to read a book!(I’ve never been much of a reader but I’m going to pick up a book and become one!) I’m going to have an organized trip to the grocery store where I buy items for my planned nightly dinners! I’m going to organize the kids clothes and get rid of things that are too small! This school year while my kids are away I will do all these things and also do something that has meaning.  Today is the day that I will begin to chronicle my life as a housewife and a mother to a daughter and 3 sons.  Today is the day that my life becomes words and pictures on a screen so that I can visualize where I want my life to go and what it has become.  Today is the day that I begin to share pieces of my life and the things that I love.



















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<